We're Here to Make You Smile
Get your new smile while enjoying yourself every minute. We're dedicated to giving you personalized care using the latest in orthodontic technologies and treatments.
Meet Dr. Bowen
Dr. Bowen is a caring expert, committed to making the journey to your new smile as comfortable and fast as possible.
You know you'll get the best care because she's one of the most qualified orthodontists around.
Dr. Jessica Bowen graduated with high honors from The College of New Jersey with a BS in Biology. She received her dental degree at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, graduating with the highest honors among the ten highest-ranked students in her class.
While at UPenn, she received National Board Part I Honors, the Delta Dental Student Leadership Award, the Hanau Best of the Best Prosthodontic Award, and the Pierre Fauchard Academy Senior Student Award.
She then completed her orthodontic education at the University of Connecticut, where she earned a Certificate in Orthodontics and a Master of Dental Science.
Dr. Jess received the highest score nationwide on the American Board of Orthodontics Written Exam, Module 1, consisting of Basic and Applied Biomedical Science questions.
In addition, her research project from UConn was selected by the American Association of Orthodontics of the Thomas M. Graber Award of Special Merit. She got to present her paper at the AAO Annual Session in Honolulu, Hawaii!
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Greater Swedesboro Business Association
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Mullica Hill Business Association
- Mullica Hill Rotary Club
- New Jersey Association of Orthodontists
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Southern Dental Society of New Jersey
- Vixens Dragon Boat Team of Gloucester County
In Our Community
We sponsor these local organizations, charities, and schools:
- The Angels Community Outreach- Pitman
- Healthy Kids Running Series- Mullica Hill / Mantua, NJ
- Gloucester County Vixens
- Mantua School District
- Mullica Hill Women's Triathlon Club
- South Harrison Elementary School
Outside the Office
Dr. Jess lives in South Jersey with her husband, Pete, their daughter, Brielle, and their two rescue dogs, Makita and Zuul.
When she's not creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Jess enjoys relaxing at home and spending her summer weekends in Sea Isle with her family.